Meet Angela Malick, Account Executive at T3 Expo who is not only a pleasure to work with, but a true industry rockstar who has 15+ years experience in event management. Combine that with the ability to connect with clients and oversee their event vision come to life, and you have a recipe for success! Read a little bit more about Angela in her interview below:
1. How did you get started in the expo and trade show industry? Can you provide insight into some of your past experience? I started out as an Event Planner for a medical association in Denver, CO. From there, I relocated to Boston and worked as an Event Manager for a medial education company. I have always been on the show management side of the expo business until I started with T3.
2. What motivated you to join T3 Expo? What is your title and job description? I have always wanted to be on the general contracting side of the event business, so when the position arose at T3, how could I not take the opportunity to work for such a well respected company?! I am an Account Executive and my main focus is working on the Salesforce account.
3. What do you enjoy most about your role? Working at T3? As an Account Executive, I am responsible for helping my clients understand what their goals and challenges are for their upcoming event, and to ensure that their vision comes to life onsite. Plus, I get to work with extremely talented people who continue to amaze me on a daily basis.
4. Ten years from now, where do you see T3 Expo in the general service contracting space? In ten years, I believe T3 will be the top general contracting destination for the biggest companies and brands because of our innovation and forward thinking. Everyone will want to work with us.
5. Do you have a funny story to share about your job, industry, or travelling? The funniest thing that happened to me recently was watching all of my luggage fall out of the back of the taxi in Munich. I laughed about that one the whole way to the airport!